Compassion Health Care, Inc. Mobile Health Unit
Access to healthcare just got easier with Compassion Health Care, Inc.’s Mobile Health Program.
CHC strives to break down barriers to health care and our Mobile Health Unit is another way we’re reaching our community to provide excellent, patient-centered care to everyone.
CHC is currently using the Mobile Health Unit to provide COVID-19 testing. Other services will likely be added over time.
The mobile health unit is available to schedule at your business, school, or organization and will be staffed by two CHC nurses.
Does your organization or business have an interest in being a host location for CHC's Mobile Health Unit?
Our goal is to have the Mobile Health Unit out in our community as much as possible. We are happy to travel anywhere in Caswell or Rockingham County. There is no charge to host the Mobile Health Unit, however, we would need to be able to have access to a level, paved place to park that would be clearly visible from the road and convenient for people to park their vehicles and walk up to the unit. Lastly, we would need your help in spreading the word about the Mobile Health Unit being at your facility so that we’re able to reach as many people as possible.
If you’d like to learn more about hosting the CHC Mobile Health Unit, please do the following:
- Select a tentative date(s) that would work for your organization.
- Confirm that the Mobile Health Unit is not already booked by comparing your dates to events the Unit is already scheduled by viewing the calendar.
- Access to a restroom for CHC staff only (not the general public); CHC will be responsible for sanitizing bathrooms at the end of the testing event.
- Access to an electrical outlet if needed for generator purposes.
- Complete and submit the form below. Once received, our staff will be in contact with you to iron out the details.