Clinical Pharmacy Services at North Village Pharmacy
Compassion Health Care, Inc. has partnered with North Village Pharmacy in Yanceyville, NC to provide clinical pharmacy services. The clinical pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy) at North Village Pharmacy works directly with CHC’s providers and patients to provide direct patient care that optimizes the use of medication and promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention. The collaborative interaction between the clinical pharmacist, patient, and provider helps provide faster and easier access to information, giving additional insight for recommendations. The clinical pharmacist helps to effectively reduce the potential for any adverse drug reactions and increase the early identification of medication errors.
Some services offered by the clinical pharmacist:
- Direct patient care
- Comprehensive medication management (CMM)
- Assist providers in prescribing drugs rationally ensuring patients understand the dosage and administration methods
- Improve patient adherence
- Continuous quality improvements
- Reduced risk of medication-related events
- Focus on clinical outcomes and cost-effective drug therapy for each patient
- Advocate for patient health and wellness
- And more…
About North Village Pharmacy
North Village Pharmacy has been a trusted pharmacy in our region since 1976. The good people of North Village Pharmacy provide traditional pharmacy services as well as innovative solutions to your healthcare concerns. The owners and staff know what it means to treat you like family – in fact, “where you’re treated like family” is more than just a slogan, it’s a way of life.
The CHC/North Village Pharmacy partnership allows us to reach even more people in our community who need our services.