PRN Provider for Urgent Care
Posted 5 years ago
We are seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to work PRN in our Urgent Care providing safe, accurate, and clinically competent care to patients and families, recognizing patient needs. The ideal candidate must possess a great work ethic, sound clinical judgment, be a team player, and demonstrate compassion for others as well as commitment, integrity, and excellence in their daily work.
- Completed Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
- Certification by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Credentialing Center or National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina license to practice as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (active and unrestricted)
- Controlled Substance Registration without restrictions from the Drug Enforcement Administration (“DEA certificate”)
- BLS/ACLS/PALS – as applicable to the APP’s scope and clinical privileges